Monday, January 7, 2013

When You Get Off Track

Whoa, what a weekend! Between hubby coming home for the first time in 2 weeks, A's birthday, me hurting my foot, and A spraining her ankle it was quite a weekend. Needless to say, not much got done around the house...in fact, it looks like a hurricane came through.

To make things worse, I woke up not feeling well so after I dropped B off at school I went back to bed and stayed there most of the day. So what's a (limping, sickly) girl to do? Usually when stuff like this happens I call it a wash and vow to start again tomorrow (or never, whatever) but the whole point of this is to not do what I usually do, so instead of 9 or 10 AM I'm doing my to-do's at 6 PM but that's ok because I'm doing it.


Matisse Lin
Source:

Anyone else running into obstacles with completing your goals? What are you doing about it? Seriously, leave a comment. I know you're reading...don't leave me hanging here!

No comments:

Post a Comment